Nursing and care jobs with Swallowcourt
If you want to work in Cornwall, in a homely environment, in stunning locations in Hayle, Penzance and the Lizard, now is your chance to be part of a friendly team where you can make a real difference every day.
We offer fantastic job opportunities for registered nurses, healthcare specialists, healthcare assistants and support workers in one of our Cornwall care homes. These include full-time and part-time roles, as well as day-shift and night-shift work.
• Experience competitive rates of pay and benefits
• Benefit from job progression opportunities and competitive pay scales (in line with the NHS where appropriate)
• Develop with our in house training for all staff
• Gain valuable experience in an environment providing exceptional support for our residents
Alternatively, register on our recruitment database and we’ll keep you in mind for future positions.
What happens next?
We’ve created a simple process to help the right nurses, healthcare specialists and healthcare assistants join Swallowcourt.
1. Choose the role that interests you.
2. Complete the short application form
3. Our team will be in touch within 48 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the pay rates?
We do not distinguish anyone who is under 25 years of age and therefore operate a scale of hourly pay rates based on the National Living Wage as its minimum level.
What are the Nurse pay bands?
We have developed a pay banding scale for Nurses based on the core competencies and requirements placed upon these positions. Determination of the rate is assessed in full consultation with the Nurse and the supporting information. The rates for each band are reviewed regularly to ensure they are competitive.
Do you offer flexible working?
The residents needs are the central element in determining the shift patterns and therefore staff needs. However, we acknowledge the issues this can present for staff members and always endeavour to work with our teams wherever possible to ensure the best outcome is achieved.